Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS)
Registered Charity No. 1122149
Address: 21 Medway, Hailsham, East Sussex. BN27 3HE
How we use your personal information
Access to and use of this website (http://www.cogsgambia.org) is provided by Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) and is
subject to the following terms:
• By using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of the Website.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the Website must be terminated immediately.
• By donating to Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) the money will go directly to buy the item selected plus the costs of
running this fundraising campaign. Where the demand for a particular item exceeds requirements, we will buy another similar
item with your donation. We will send you follow up emails / letters in relation to your donation, and may also telephone you.
[We do not actively fund raise from the under 18s and will aim to ensure that no under 18's are contacted with marketing
material in future]
• Should we raise over our target for a particular appeal then we will use your donation to carry forward to the next target on
the fund raising list.
• Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your
continued use of the Website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated
• No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore any information sent by e-mail is at
your own risk.
• The terms and use of the Website shall be governed by English law. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with
the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
• For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio,
published on the Website, whether copyright of Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) or a third party.
• All material on the Website is the copyright of Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) or third parties. You may view the content
of this site on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Website
content in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a
derivative work from any of the Website's content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of the
Website content requires the prior written permission of Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS).
• You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone
else's use and enjoyment of, the Website.
• The names, images and logos identifying Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) or any other third parties referred to on the
Website and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights or trade mark rights. These trademarks
may not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant owners. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as
conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) or any
other third party.
Website, then the latter shall prevail.
• The Website is provided "as is" without any representations or any form of warranty (whether made expressly or implied
by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility,
security and accuracy.
• Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any
damages arising from the use or loss of use of the Website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other
tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.
• Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) does not warrant that functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error
free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available on the Internet are virus-free.
• The Website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and Children Of Gambia
Services (CoGS) has no control over such websites, nor is it responsible for their content. Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS)
inks on the Website does not imply endorsement of any material on those websites, or any association with their operators,
unless otherwise stated. Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) cannot guarantee the security of these sites, the operation of the
links or that they will be virus-free.
• Where you are invited to submit any contribution to Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) (including any text, photographs,
graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) a perpetual,
royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create
derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights
with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known
or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, and in accordance with privacy restrictions
(CoGS) the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.
• Contributions must be your own, they must be civil and tasteful, they must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content
and they must not infringe the law.
• When you register with us you are stating that you are over 18 years of age or are a minor with parental consent. You agree
that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any time will be true.
• Children Of Gambia Services (CoGS) may modify the terms and conditions on this site. You agree to review this agreement
periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes